We are certified Great Lengths Hair Extensions Salon
Great Lengths Hair Extensions are available in over 50 beautiful and vibrant shades to match the color of your own natural hair or to add highlights or impact to your hair design.
Great Lengths hair extensions are created from the highest quality Indian Temple hair–this is the finest hair available. Great Lengths Hair Extensions are 100% remy human hair. A complete range of hair textures is available to suit all hair types including: Straight, Soft Wave or Deep Wave.
1. How much does it cost to get Great Lengths?
Great Lengths Service cost can vary greatly from client to client because each is truly a custom service. There are also many GL application options to be considered such as lengthening, full volumizing, zonal volumizing, dimensional color work or special needs applications. For the most accurate answer, based upon the density of your natural hair and desired result, schedule a consultation with our Great Lengths Certified Stylist.
2. Will it damage my hair?
When applied and maintained properly, the application will not damage your hair. The skill level of the stylists is crucial for a damage free application and this is why Great Lengths Certified Stylists are the most sought after by extension clients worldwide. Great Lengths USA has the most rigid requirements for certification in the professional beauty industry. Our mandatory certification course is on average 3 times longer than any other extension brand in the professional market. Further, there are only a handful of extension brands that even require education as most companies position their training as an option, but not necessary. In other cases, there are companies whose training consists of nothing more than a 20 minute “How To” video, or online “certification” where the trainee has no hands-on learning experience or the eyes of a seasoned hair extension educator to evaluate their work and correct where necessary.
The key to a successful, damage- free application lies in the details of the application. There is no “cookie cutter, one size fits all” application technique as each client has different hair conditions, hair density and desired results that must be considered.
Great Lengths Certified Stylists are the most highly trained in the industry. There is no close second.
This is one of the reasons that Great Lengths, year after year, receives such honors as “Stylists Choice Award” and “Professionals Choice Award” from the beauty industry’s leading trade media such as American Salon Magazine and behindthechair.com.
3. How long does it last?
We recommend removal every 3 to 5 months, depending upon the type of application performed (i.e. lengthening, volumizing, etc) the state/condition of the clients’ natural hair and their lifestyle.
4. Are Great Lengths Reusable?
- No and there are multiple reasons why. The removal process obviously involves destroying the bond and the GL bond is one of the most important points of difference of the product. Great Lengths arrive to the stylist with the bond pre-tipped to the Great Lengths Hair. This “pre-tipped” feature is vital in a stylist ability to make clean and precise attachments. Clean and precise attachments are vital to protecting the client’s natural hair and in the overall appearance of the application. To “re-use” Great Lengths strands, one would have to use a glue gun or glue melting pot to attach the strands and that would cause significant negative affect to the quality of the attachments, not mention the precision in which they are attached.
- Great Lengths strands are very precisely placed and rarely will a stylist use only one color of Great Lengths strands in a single application so they can match all colors of the client’s natural hair. Usually, GL stylists will work with a minimum of 2 to 3 colors in one application. To remove those specific attachments and then re-apply them precisely where they were before is next to impossible.
- Keep in mind, once any type of hair extension is applied it must me cut/blended into a style or design. Re-using the strands would require that the removed strands be re-attached at the precise place they were removed from. Otherwise the style, silhouette and hair length will be completely different than that of the first application.
5. Will it match my hair color?
Great Lengths International produces over 50 colors, all of which are hand blended and each contain multiple colors so that each color has dimension for the most natural looking blend with your own hair. In the rare case that a Great Lengths International factory produced color doesn’t match perfectly, Great Lengths strands can be colored by your GL Stylist without compromising the quality of the strands. Rarely is this necessary.
6. Can I still get my hair colored while wearing Great Lengths?
Absolutely, as long as the color service is being performed by a licensed professional. We don’t recommend coloring or lifting more than 2 shades, so drastic color changes are not recommended while wearing Great Lengths. However, to maintain your color is no problem including foil highlights and root touch up. If your colorist is not your Great Lengths Stylist, we’ve found that most Great Lengths Stylists are more than happy to consult with your colorist so they can share the simple instructions of color treating your hair successfully.
7. Where does the Great Lengths hair come from?
This is perhaps one of the most important questions you can ask when seeking hair extension services and for reasons that go well beyond the texture and quality of the hair.
Great Lengths sources our hair exclusively from the Temples of India where Indian pilgrims sacrifice their hair in “Tonsuring” ceremonies. Most do this twice in their lifetime as religious ritual to pay tribute to their God or Goddess.
This hair is the most desirable in the world because it’s virgin hair that has never been subjected to chemical treatments such as color or perms. It’s available in enough quantity that it can satisfy the global demand of the GL market and most importantly, Indian hair possesses the most desirable characteristic associated with healthy, shiny, beautiful hair.
The hair extension category is unregulated and there is a great deal of money to be made by hair brokers. Therefore there are many claims about hair sources. Unfortunately, most are FALSE. There are many popular claims of hair origin such as “European hair”, “Russian Hair”, “Italian Hair” and the most popular “Finest hair available”.
Unlike ANY other hair extension brand marketed in the States, Great Lengths International does not work with brokers. GLI directly employs those responsible for procuring the hair from the Temples. From India, the hair goes to the Great Lengths International Factories in Nepi, Italy and all processes are performed in-house. This is very unique in the hair extension industry as the overwhelming majority of hair processed for extensions, regardless of brand, is performed in China and Indonesia. If these Countries can’t be trusted in their production of food, children’s toys and building materials as has been widely reported in all news media, why would one believe their production claims regarding the unregulated hair extension industry?
We’re just saying…
In the past 5 years the ethicality and traceability of human hair has become a focus of human rights and consumer watchdog groups because of the rampant false claims made by many hair processors and because of the unethical manner in which some hair is collected. As a matter of fact, it was recently reported on The Oprah Winfrey Show that only 25% of the hair imported into the States is of known ethical origin.
As the global leader in the hair extension industry, Great Lengths International has implemented the “Setting Fair Standards” program that encourages that all hair extension companies begin to provide documented traceability of their hair origin.
Great Lengths International Guarantees the following regarding our Indian Temple hair origin.
- Every strand has been donated willingly and with full consent of the donor
- The donor has been treated with respect and care
- A fair and reasonable price is agreed for the hair and the money used to procure the hair is used solely for charitable endeavors, not for personal or individual profit
- A company representative procures the hair to cut out unreliable middlemen and ensure full and direct knowledge of the origin of the hair
- Exclusive in-house production process is used from procurement of the hair to wholesale selling the extension to ensure full traceability
8. How do I know if I’m a good candidate for a Great Lengths application?
There are those that should not wear extensions and there are a host of reasons why. Most of those reasons relate to medical conditions and/or the condition of one’s hair. Ones natural hair length can be an obstacle too if your hair is very short. For the most accurate answer regarding your compatibility with a Great Lengths application, consult with a Great Lengths Certified Stylist. They will share with you what your options and/or limitations are.
Many Other Methods Available..
Euro Esthetica Spa will give you natural looking and comfortable to wear hair. Extensions are not only for length, but for thickening, adding color highlights or just improving the natural condition of your own hair. Yes you can GROW YOUR HAIR with confidence wearing our extensions; many people only need to wear extensions for a period of time until their hair has grown out to a healthy state. Others, cannot imagine not having thick long full hair.
Please contact us 561-746-3969 to set up a confidential consultation.
We have a solution for your hair needs.
Euro Esthetica Spa