PHIBROWS – A permanent eyebrow Micro Blading technique created in EUROPE with hyper-realistic results. By adding carefully placed hair strokes the brows can be thickened out The results looks so EXTREMELY natural. EUROPEAN LEAD FREE PIGMENTS ARE USED.
Only a Certified PhiBrow Artist Can Give you these Beautiful Natural Looking Brows.
PHIBROW-Microblading Permanent Eyebrow is done manually and is the latest hair-simulation technique for beautifully natural-looking eyebrows! Because the pigment is deposited into the layer closer to the surface of the skin it creates crisp, delicate, individual hairs strokes in the direction of your natural brow hair which mimic real brow hairs creating a beautifully natural look.
The initial treatment will be followed with a touch up between 4 to 6 weeks later. To retain the color, shape and quality of hair stroke it is recommended to do a maintenance treatment once a year but you can expect the enhancement to last from 1-3 years before a re-touch treatment is required. (The longevity of the pigment is based on each individuals pigment retention. Age, life style and proper care of your PhiBrows)
- Because every hair on the missing part of your eyebrow is drawn individually, which makes the eyebrows look as natural as possible bringing back that youthful looking eyebrow and confidence.
- Because you are fed up with filling up your eyebrows with a pencil every day
- Because you want to look natural and put together even when you wake up, relax on holidays or exercise.
- Because the final look is adapted to the direction of your natural eyebrow hair growth.
The Journey To Your New PHIBROWs
Then initial drawings and measurements are and corrected until the client is fully satisfied with the results
We take photographs of the eyebrows and digitally check their symmetry.
- We match the color of the pigment with your hair color and skin tone.
The procedure is almost painless and the redness disappears in a day.
The procedure takes about approximately 2 hours
Post Consultation for after care of your new PhiBrows.
Free Initial Consultation (Required)
Email or Call for Bookings